There’s new quests available in The Sims Mobile! The Dance Instructor Career and Dance Instructor “Advanced” Quest Events are now available for a limited time, giving players 4 days to complete quests that will reward them with the “Dance Instructor Career” or the “Athletic I” Trait and “Spa-themed” outfits. To unlock the main event quests, you will first have to complete a quick quest that unlocks the Dance Instructor Career quest.
If you have already completed the Dance Instructor Career Event, you will have to complete step one, and will be re-directed to the “Advanced” Quest.
If you have NOT completed the Dance Instructor Career Event, you will proceed with the event after completing the first mini-quest.
This specific guide will go over the “Advanced” Dance Instructor Career Event. Click here for a step-by-step guide on unlocking the Dance Explorer Career.
To complete this preliminary quest, complete events and interactions that will earn you 30 Simoleons. Once you complete this action, you’ll unlock the main event quests.
To begin the event that helps you unlock the Athletic Trait & Spa outfits, select the “Quests” tab on the right side of your screen. If you do not see the “Dance Instructor Career” quest, make sure your game is up to date and restart your game.
To complete the Advanced Dance Instructor Event, you’ll have to complete 20 individual quests in the game. You will receive rewards along the way, and be rewarded the “Athletic I Trait” and “Spa-themed Outfits” once you complete the final quest.
Below is the list of quests (in the order they appear) that you’ll need to complete. Each of the images also gives your information on the rewards and requirements.
How to Complete Each Quest (Info)
Tapping the info button on each quest lets you know what you need to do to complete each task. To access the special actions, click the “blue” interactions found on Sims you know.
- Quest #1 – Tap a mirror and use the “Pep Talk” interaction
- Quest #2 – Tap on a loveseat/sofa and complete the “Watch Tutorials” interaction
- Quest #3 – Tap on 3 Sims you know and select the “Discuss Dance Movies” interaction.
- Quest #4 – Complete 3 Relationship or Family Events
- Quest #5 – Complete LlamaZoom tasks. (Returns every 4 hours)
- Quest #6 – Earn 1,000 Simoleons
- Quest #7 – Tap on a loveseat/sofa and complete the “Dance Magic” event.
- Quest #8 – Earn 1,200 Simoleons
- Quest #9 – Complete 6 Career or Hobby Events
- Quest #10 – Complete LlamaZoom tasks. (Returns every 4 hours)
- Quest #11 – Complete 4 “Long Hangouts” in any Relationship
- Quest #12 – Tap on a loveseat/sofa and complete the “Sequined Dreams” event.
- Quest #13 – Complete TWO LlamaZoom tasks. (Returns every 4 hours)
- Quest #14 – Tap on a bed and complete the “Sprained Egos” event.
- Quest #15 – Complete LlamaZoom tasks. (Returns every 4 hours)
- Quest #16 – Tap on a loveseat/sofa and complete the “Dance Magic” event.
- Quest #17 – Complete LlamaZoom tasks. (Returns every 4 hours)
- Quest #18 – Tap on a bed and complete the “Sprained Egos” event.
- Quest #19 –Complete TWO LlamaZoom tasks. (Returns every 4 hours)
- Quest #20 – Tap on a loveseat/sofa and complete TWO “Sequined Dreams” events.
Once you complete all quests for this event, you’ll unlock the special Athletic Trait and Spa-themed Outfits. This gives your Sims more trait and outfit choices.
Spa-Themed CAS Outfits
The following two outfits are unlocked with the Advanced Space Explorer Quest. Again, if you are looking to complete the Dance Instructor Career Event, click here for our guide.
❗ Females receive the Top and Bottoms, Males only receive the new shirt.
Athletic I Trait
Completing this quest will give you a special Athletic Trait to unlock. This comes with it’s own special heirloom as well. See your heirloom collection for the “Rogers Athletic Charm”.