There’s a new update available in Origin: Version 10.5.47.29954 – 0
- Patch updates appeared stuck during the Preparing phase, but downloads are now running as intended: smoothly.
- Windows & Origin were vying for control over the “Run Origin when Windows Starts” setting, so we held a Light Cycle race to determine a winner. Origin’s orange Light Cycle won.
- Game files affected by certain patches and updates can take up space on users’ drives, so we hired a gang of newsies to call out when your disk space is getting low. They may or may not break out in choreographed dancing & singing.
- Ultimate Chicken Horse froze when users opened a browser window from the game menu (e.g. Twitter). We plugged all the space heaters, a toaster oven, and even an air purifier into the same power strip and Ultimate Chicken Horse is now unfrozen.
- Users could not accept invites to a game they had quit after a partial download. Those games were given an etiquette lesson and are now much better hosts.
- We squashed bugs, fixed crashes, and made Origin that much better.