Target Sale: 25% Off The Sims 4 on Consoles w/Same-day Ordering

0
3964
- Advertisement -

If you’re looking to save some money on Sims 4 titles for consoles, Target currently has a special promotion for guests who purchase the game using same-day ordering. Use the same day pickup or delivery option at checkout, and save 25% on your purchase. Red Card users can save an additional 5%, for a total of 30% off the purchase. Sale ends 10/19.

Save 25% on select Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch video games. Offer valid using in store Order Pickup or Drive Up. Not valid on orders using Ship to Store or on previous orders. Not all delivery methods may be available. Offer excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ 3rd Party Partners, Pre-Order games and clearance items. Discount not applicable to gift wrap, tax, or shipping and handling charges. Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and on Target.com. Offer expires 10/19/2019 at 11:59pm PT.