There’s a new Sims 4 PC update available via Origin. If you have auto updates enabled in “Application Settings”, the game will auto-update once you open Origin. If you have auto-updates disabled, you will need to manually update by clicking the game in your library.
To ensure your game is up to date, check the game version found in Documents > EA > The Sims 4 > GameVersion.txt. Your game should now read: PC: 18.104.22.1680 / Mac: 22.214.171.1240 / Version 1.27. If you’ve updated but it’s not showing the correct version, delete the GameVersion.txt file, restart, and all will be corrected.
Thank you for your reports and assistance in tracking down these issues.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading some households.
- Fixed Error Code 134:368f1773:b4bcf72 preventing some saves from loading.
- Fixed Error Code 109:e56fc6bb:dc1a1b58 preventing some households from loading for Simmers who do not have Get Famous installed.
- Changed one of the patterns of a women’s sweater in Eco Lifestyle (yfTop_EP09SweaterCropPrint_Brand).
- Edited the description of the Footloose Beverage Bodega in all languages.
- Restored the missing texture of wall hanging decoration Roman Temple Architectural Study.