Maxis has released their second “Laundry List”, letting players know which community concerns are being investigated and are likely to be resolved with the next game patch. You can check out the previous Laundry Lists in our dedicated Laundry List category.
Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch.
These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively investigating it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Also note that this is just a list of the “top” concerns. There are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.
So, without further ado, here is a list of the top community concerns we’re currently investigating:
- [DU] Social Panel always saves organisation tab
- [SE] Extreme Sports: High intensity slope not registering
- Gallery showing wrong packs used
- [CL] When Using ‘Get Leftovers’ Vegetarian Sims Get Meat Items
- [V] Sims don’t drink fish/frog pack plasma autonomously
- [S] Unable to complete ‘grand meal’ event after eating fish dinner
- [DU] Mental Magister trait has no icon/should be hidden
- [ECO] Maker Mentor moodlet icon is missing
- [ECO] [GT] [DU] Traits not in Club menu
- [S] Show in the Rain No Longer Works
- [PSP] [BDK] No dust in my haunted houses
Thanks for all your patience and valuable help! Please continue telling us about any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ, we’ll continue to work on improving our transparency, and together we can make this game the best that it can be. Happy Simming!