Now that The Sims 4 High School Years Expansion Pack has been officially announced, we can take a look at the full description and key features of the next expansion pack.
Be a good (or bad) student, join a club, start a trend, and make the most of being a teenager with The Sims 4 High School Years Expansion Pack. Navigate iconic teenage experiences like attending prom, pulling pranks, experimenting with identity & trends and forming friendships & rivalries at extracurricular events. There’s a lot to do before graduation: teen Sims can attend class, interact with teachers and even earn money as style influencers or streamers. Purchase now to get bonus items for your streaming set up with The Sims 4 Vibing Streamer Gear Digital Content**, available in-game on launch day, July 28.
- Vibing Streamer Gear — Transform your bedroom into a gaming paradise, streaming studio or a platform to influence trends with a new gaming chair, wireless speaker and LED panels when you order through September 8**.
- Experience High School — Experience all the ups and downs of high school. Attend classes in person, get to know your teachers, hang out in the cafeteria and even decorate your locker. Your most treasured moments might happen while loitering around with your friends after school.
- Iconic Teen Moments — Dance the night away at prom and celebrate your graduation ceremony (if you keep up with your schoolwork). In addition to those big moments, Sims can make lifelong friends, participate in after-school activities and teams and experience the rollercoaster ride of puberty.
- Shake Things Up — High school is a time of self-discovery. Find the confidence to ask out your crush or the guts to skip class (don’t let the principal catch you). Teen Sims will explore their own likes and dislikes and have new opportunities to cause mischief. Pranks and sneaking out after dark can have consequences, so be careful you don’t get caught.
- Explore Your Style — Make your bedroom your own, plan outfits with clothes designed by Depop sellers and become a Simfluencer. Teen Sims can earn money by selling outfits and hyping up looks they design on Trendi right from their bedrooms, which are now more interactive than ever. Use a laptop, read a book in bed or even have a pillow fight!