Maxis has released another “Laundry List”, letting players know which community concerns are being investigated and are likely to be resolved with the next game patch. You can check out the previous Laundry Lists in our dedicated Laundry List category.
Welcome to this month’s Laundry List, where we’re sharing our list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hoping to resolve in the next upcoming patch. This is simply a list of those with coming fixes, as there are more topics that we’ve seen reported by players that are not listed and are still being worked on. These listed are the concerns reported by players on Answers HQ, who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing, it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Here’s the list of the community concerns we’re investigating and aiming to resolve in the game update this month:
- [HSY] Siblings invite each other to prom through locker resulting in romance
- [CC CAS PART RELATED] Save Error 532
- I ate the lab door in StrangerVille as a werewolf, now there’s a wall
- [ECO] [CoL] NPC Sims not filling regular positions
- Changing from fullbody outfit to pants removes top from female child
- [W] Alpha Werewolf getting fury because of ‘bottom of the pack’
- [W][CoL] Rampaging werewolves can fight foxes, glitchy animation
- [W] Sniff and introduce option for humans
- Death by Meteor missing text and Icon
- Custom pronoun not applying – Whim Notifications
- [CoL] Female Hairstyle’s Thumbnail is Blonde and Swatch Order is Mixed Up
- Re: Natural Nails colors now white/pink
- [SD] Massages not counted toward Self Care aspiration
- [CoL] ‘Hero of Henford’ Errand does not complete
- Fishing with bait in Pond: Bait list is greyed out
Thank you for all your patience and valuable help in reporting! Please continue sharing with us any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ.
We’ll continue to check in, and together we can make this game the best that it can be. Happy Simming!