Maxis has released another “Laundry List”, letting players know which community concerns are being investigated and are likely to be resolved with the next game patch. You can check out the previous Laundry Lists in our dedicated Laundry List category.
As always, there hasn’t been a confirmation on the date this next update will happen. But Laundry Lists are usually released a week ahead of the patch, so we can expect one next week (either on Tuesday, the 30th, or Thursday, June 1st).
Sul Sul Simmers!
Welcome to this month’s Laundry List, where we share a list of the top community concerns we’re currently investigating and hope to resolve in the next patch. This is only a list of topics with upcoming fixes; there are more topics reported by players that are not listed and are still being worked on. This list is based on reports by players on Answers HQ and helps us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and may require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing, it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix in the upcoming patch.
Here’s the list of the community concerns we’re investigating and aiming to resolve in the game update this month:
- Milestones resetting/disappearing
- Washer/Dryer: Can’t wash/dry clothes
- Randomly Expelled/Teen gets expelled from daily
- Family Tree: Connections missing
- Taking Photo from causes dramatic relationship/reputation gain
- Unable to queue Babble interaction for toddlers on giant stuffed animals
- Build mode not allowing scrolling
- Moodlets/Quirk Notifications for infants after Infant has aged up
- Cursor disappeared
- Can’t resize items
- Cursor locking to catalog menu in build/buy mode
- Bench Isn’t Considered A Bench and Benches not in Outdoor category
- Infant Cribs: Missing Energy Tags
Thank you for all your patience and valuable help in reporting! Please continue sharing with us any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ.
We’ll continue to check in, and together we can make this game the best it can be.