The Sims Direct Communications, the official Twitter account for technical information on The Sims 4, has just shared a new Laundry List of bug fixes that should be resolved with the next game update.
Although an exact date hasn’t been confirmed for the next patch, it is safe fo assume it is going live on Tuesday, December 5th, two days before the release of The Sims 4 For Rent Expansion Pack.
Sul Sul Simmers!
Welcome to this month’s Laundry List, where we share a list of the top community concerns we’re currently investigating and hope to resolve in the next patch. This is only a list of topics with upcoming fixes; there are more topics reported by players that are not listed and are still being worked on. This list is based on reports by players on Answers HQ and helps us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and may require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing, it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix in the upcoming patch.
Here’s the list of the community concerns we’re investigating and aiming to resolve in the game update this month:
- Admired Icon: Can’t fulfill 250 followers on Social Bunny
- Sims Use Far Away Sink for Dishes instead of Close
- Sims excessively making coffee/tea, autonomy issue
- Issues after placing “ Standard gas oven by blazin ladles“ oven.
- Sims gaining fame eventhough they are out of the spotlight
- Sims Won’t Finish Meal If Finish Drink First
- Sims excessively “Ask What Happened“
- Constant kitchen fires with fear of fires trait
- Plant reverts to dirt pile (Sim is on different lot on season change)
- Game ‘freezes’ occasionally when opening in-game menus
- Sims created via genetics are having default body hair
- Sims doing country dancing when different style of music is playing
- Build Mode Undo Button That Brings Up The Search Menu
- Excessive use of phones and use in inappropriate places
- Want to solve hard problems for kids but only available to teens
- Errands Taste of Adventure: Cross stich task doesn’t fulfill
- Song/Book/Paint/Nectar progress bar fills up action never finishes
- Sims enter locked apartments/houses
Thank you for all your patience and valuable help in reporting! Please continue sharing with us any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ.
We’ll continue to check in and together we can make this game the best it can be.