RE: The Sims 3 Plus Pets Game Codes
Posted by Sims 3, Sims 3 Pets Category

It seems that the printer messed up the Registration and Activation codes on the Sims 3 Plus Pets game, so here is some help from the Sims team regarding it.

Thank you for purchasing The Sims 3 plus Pets.

When you install The Sims 3 base game, please use the code located on the back of your manual above “The Sims 3TM Code”.  If you are still having issues installing The Sims 3 base game, please contact Technical Support.  You can find their contact information in the game manual.

When you install The Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack game, please look for the red Pet Store insert in your box and use the code found on the insert. You can also use this code to get your Pet Store. Please read the instructions located on www.TheSims3.com/incentive/PetsRedeem for more information.

The code located on the back of your manual above “The SimsTM 3 Pets Code” should be disregarded.

1. Brenda says:

Has anyone heard anymore on the costumes? I still have not received any email or code. Thanks for any help.

• elisha says:

Before I order this game is it a 2 disk I already have the Sims 3 I just want pets. Does anyone know if you have to use both of the games to get the Sims 3 pets to work?

• Sims VIP says:

The best bet is to just purchase Pets separately, however if you buy the dual disc, there are two separate CD’s inside :)

2. lia watts says:

hi i dont know how to download or install the sims 3 pet store.

3. Kiki says:

Do anyone know the Registration code for The Sims 3 I install it but I lost the Registration code, please help me out I really wanna play it for the first time.

• Tig says:

If you got a disk you will have to call EA or email to get a new one. IF it was a download you have to get it off the online manuel (however you spell it) but not sure if its download if you need that step.

4. emily says:

I have been on the phone with EA for like 2 hours…I just need a new code! Can anyone help me? None of the codes I got with my PC/MAC disk I bought at target will work.

5. Kat says:

Ok, got Sim 3 plus Pets. Of course, the registration code did not work. Called EA, spent over an hour on the phone to get a new code. Got past the install but now I am getting this:
    “Disc Authentication Failure! No game disc found! Please insert.The Sims 3 Pets game disc before proceeding.”
    Of course the disc is in my drive, though you can only hear it spin for a bit then it will stop spinning. My CD/DVD is fine, plays everything else I stick in it. (PC)
    I have tried the back door option, by-passing the Sims launcher all together but when it gets past loading the game it still pops up the
    “Disc Authentication Failure! No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Pets game disc before proceeding.”

I have had this game for 4 days now (and have been unable to play) and have searched and searched for a fix to no avail.
    So now I am at a loss.
    Anyone experiencing this issue?
    Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

6. Amber says:

i recived sims 3 pets, 2 days ago from amazon.i got really happy and jumpy in the morning when i was uploading it.then when i went on the launcher and the message was ‘THERE WAS AN ERROR DURING STARTUP.PLEASE SEE THE LOG FOR MORE DETAILS.’i un and uploaded it around 8 times,with the same anwser.I cant play ANY of my sims 3 games now :(.

this morning i uploades sims 3 world adventures,which got the same awnser.

Now this red insert,my code isnt working so im just comfused :L

HELP?

7. Amanda says:

I’m so angry, I’ve been waiting for this game for months and to find out that I doesn’t work because EA f**ked up the codes is such a joke.

I’ve been on the phone to EA for a total of 130 minutes, FROM A MOBILE PHONE, they said they were sending me an email with instructions on how to fix it but it was all poo, just on resetting my laptop. MY LAPTOP ISN’T THE PROBLEM!!!! Now no-one is picking up the phone so I can ask for a new code. I’m soooo angry!

8. Anan says:

OMG. EVERYONE SHUT UP. use the code on the RED INSERT.

9. Amanda says:

OMG. SHUT UP YOURSELF. THE CODE ON THE RED INSERT ISN’T LONG ENOUGH TO WORK.

10. Giana Debenham says:

I got my sims3 plus pets game a couple days ago.The codes do not work.I have not been able to get on the line with anyone from Ea.I have spent at least 2 hours trying.Does anyone have the number or the email address of EA?This is awful that so many people are having problems with this game.

11. Emily says:

THANK YOU!!!! Hahaha I was so mad it wouldn’t work now it does :)

12. Mark says:

I just purchased the Sims 3 Plus Pets LE and as well the codes did not work however i searched online and the fist code listed here worked for me with my cd:

GJ99-VX9Z-P4WC-FP4U-GRLD

DF66-3M6M-UC59-6UC3-DRLD

7YV5-7G9K-DVXC-DDVV-GRLD

• Jackie says:

You are a lifesaver! Thanks!

• Olga says:

Thanks Mark you are the best got my sons game to work.

• Sandy says:

Thank you so very much Mark! You gave my daughter her Christmas Gift! LifeSaver!

• Tim says:

Thanks Mark:

You just made my daughter very, very happy. She bought this game with her own money, and has been waiting, watching the mailbox like a hawk for a week. Then there was no mail yesterday, and I thought she was going to implode. Well, she got it today, and was in tears because the code wouldn’t work. I dont really like her playing games all that much, but I did feel pretty bad for her.

Take a buttload of karma out of petty cash my man.

thanks again

Tim

• Emily says:

it didnt work for me! my daughter grace is super sad and i dont know what to do! help

13. sammy says:

Mark you are a miracle! The lady I talked to said she sent me a new code and I never got it. I was on hold for like 40 minutes so I didn’t want to have to call again after I went and exchanged for a new game. This was my last resort! Thank you so much. Is it the same one for pets to?

14. Angelica says:

Why the f*ck does my dog look like a blob of melted wax?! I went broke buying this game, for what?! Smh.

15. kenny says:

16. AGuy says:

i bought the sims 3 pets expansion pack . but every time i try to download on my mac os x iget to the save the file part and it says you must have the sims 3 to download the sims 3 pets . which ihave , but it wont let me get past that part . what do i do ? please help !

17. Geena says:

MARK!!! You’re seriously a miracle !! (still haven’t install it) I was sitting in front of my laptop for like 5 weeks to install it -.-
    I always end up getting the ‘THERE WAS AN ERROR DURING STARTUP.PLEASE SEE THE LOG FOR MORE DETAILS.’ I was about to destroy the disc, then I found this post! Thank you!!

18. shae says:

MARK,
    Thank you. I just got the sims tonight and the codes did not work on my sims plus pets. I tried the first one and I am on my way to installing now thank you so much. I hope I get the pets installed with no problems and dont have all these errors I have been reading about. Thanks again…

19. Nicole says:

My sims 3 pets uninstalled its self now its says the registration codes is not correct. I tried 5 times and still same answer.. help?

20. abigail says:

i keep putting in the code for the sims 3 pets limited addition so i can download it but they are saying its wrong but it isnt i even checked with a few of my freinds and they said the exact thing i said so i cant install it

21. Ashley says:

Mark, thank god for you! After I got the game for Christmas I had SO MANY problems with the codes. I read everything on them and tried the red slip but it all failed (yeah, even the red slip thing…) so I ended up emailing them, but I’m too impatient to wait for the email XD

Thanks :)

If they send me a new code I will end up reinstalling it but for now I thank you so much~

22. lou says:

the codes didnt work for me :(

23. Cristine says:

Mark, you are a hero. Thanks so much! I just got the sims plus pets today and of course had the same problem with the code. I was starting to get frustrated until I came across this page. Downloading sims pets now :)

24. abi says:

my sims 3 pets the origanal didnt have the code inside and the store wont give me a refund so now im stuck with a cd and no way to upload it could somebody please help me …?

25. Ashley says:

Omg my game works now..and I am so excited..I was having a fit bcuz it didn’t work..Thank yu soo much

26. Hannah says:

I’ve tried all the codes here, plus the ones that came with my game. The Sims 3 Pets will not install. Can anyone tell me what to do?

27. Gracie says:

OMG!!! I LOVE YOU MARK!!! You seriously made my day, no week, NO MONTH. I almost gave up!!! Now I can play!!! Just in case can you comment your SIMS 3 pets code that you used. I just want to have it just in case something happens but if not idc. It WORKS!!!

28. Ashley says:

I bought the normal Sims 3 pets expansion pack today, it downloaded fine, but it won’t open up to the launcher to get into the game. i have unistalled it and re installed it but it still doesnt go into the game.. Please help me you. xx

29. asher says:

Hi there, I just rebought the sims3 and it came with the pets expansion pac this time — i have no issues installing the sims3 but when it comes to installing the pets expansion — i put the disc in my PC and it is lie it does not recongize theres even a dis in it — i have tried going through “my computer” and my cd/dvd drive and still it does not show…. what is the issue here anyone know???? please help!!!!!!! :(

30. simba says:

MARK! I FEEL LIKE GIVIN U A BIG OLE KISS. U JUSS MADE MY DAY =]

31. Bryce says:

If all else fails get a digital download. I did and loaded and regisstered fine. I do have an issue loading my downloads says server not connected but otherwise can play game.

32. aliah says:

i cant get my sims 3 plus pets code to work can you send me one to use fr my lap- t o p o o p s i s i m e a n oopsies

33. i need a new code cause mine isn’t working
    and what do you do if it says invaid code

34. Amber Jay says:

I had trouble downloading my sims 3 pets, it kept saying that the regular sims 3 had to be updated. But every time it tried to update nothing happened.
    Finally I got the game to upload but when I tried to play it, the game forced me to uninstall it.
    Any help?? :/
    I can play my sims 3 game just fine and it is updated, but I can’t even install my sims 3 pets expansion pack.

35. Elisa says: