Sims 3 Store Invasion: Supernatural Style

One of the photos posted by Sims True Life, displays a golden ring of “Sims 3 Store“. This goes to show that the next patch will include a very intrusive way to push store content purchases. They even have a “Buy Simpoints” button! Sheesh!

Thanks to Sims.Mixei.ru for pointing it out!

Click Image for a larger view!

Supernatural Store

1. Tine says:

i’m really beginning to fear that EA will completely ruin sims 4 with all this online crap. i think it’s a fun thought to combine internet and social networks with gaming, but this is the wrong way.

it’s fine with me if they want to add the option for people to download directly from the store in the game – it’s not fine when it’s down right advertisement and ruins the gameplay for us that don’t want to spend extra money on more objects.

2. Nina says:

I always disconnect my internet when I play. No Simport, but I don’t really see any other benefit to having my game online while I play…that’s just me.

3. Julie says:

EA, please let us turn this off. Really. I’m not going to buy stuff that will slow down my game from the store, as I prefer to save that for EPs that add new gameplay. I’ve bought one or two things from the store before, but I’m pretty sure those were with the free SimPoints that first came with a game.

1. Penelope says:

“I’m surprised they have not yet made your Sim have wishes along the lines of “Buy new outfit/hairstyle from Sims 3 Store”, “Buy new set worth at least 1,000 SimPoints”.”

LOL!!!!! :lol:

Hi Penelop check out the new store set ? preview thread for a new hint for premium content tomorrow.

A simguru left a hint today.

5. MurfeeL says:

Ew. >_<
    Not bloody interested, EA. :(
    I really hope this isn't going to be in the Supernatural patch. :( How lame.

6. niac1234 says:

Well this is just stupid.

7. Laura says:

Does it show up if you are not logged into your account? What happens when my daughters play the game? Are they able to spend or buy sims points through my account? Geesh, can’t believe I have to worry about this.

8. sam123 says:

NO! Take it out. I hope its in the shop mode option.

9. MrHawk says:

I’m fairly ambivalent to this, actually. I’m assuming the update will just be more tacked-on features and no fixes for the current store integration problems the game has, so, until it includes the fixes, I can’t get behind this idea.

10. maria_loves_alex says:

I hate when they do that >.< I can just see myself accidentally clicking on something and purchasing it

11. jadeisallama says:

That looks ugly. I hope there’s some way of disabling it :S

12. I understand why they’re doing it. They do that shit w/SimsCity and I *might have* used actual money to buy in-game shit (hangs head in shame). HOWEVER, it still pisses me the f*ck off that a game I’ve spent way too much money on might have this in it and I can’t turn it off. /rant

13. Toblat says:

“Buy Simpoints” button in-game is actually very useful. Stupid sims store has been blocking me from simpoint purchases since day one due to my location. If it`s going to be anything like other EA titles, in-game price of points will be half of what it is in origin store.