EA at Gamescom 2012
Posted by GamesCom, Sims 3 Category

If you want to stay up to date with EA’s latest news on all titles at Gamescom, check out their Gamescom 2012 Web Page. Gamescom begins next week and we will be hosting the EA press conference & any Live chats that pertain to The Sims, right here on SimsVIP.

Gamescom 2012

1. lolifofo says:

Why isn’t the Sims 3 (the expansions) in their list of games?

2. lolifofo says:

Well that’s reassuring. Thanks! :D

3. SimsVIP says:

You’re welcome :)

It was simguru Mike that said that they would be showing a demo of the Summer part of seasons. I hope they haven’t changed their minds.

5. Process Denied says:

Thanks for hosting, I hate having to watch everything to get the few minutes that I want to see.

6. kitty says:

That was very cool to watch the simcity videos of the coming game and some of the simulation for fires and how the ground poisoning can affect the water! So looking forward to this game too!

7. Karen says:

cant wait to hear more about summer

8. lolifofo says:

Seriously?
    Although I do want a hint about the next stuff pack. :D
    They should release one before Seasons. Otherwise they’d be breaking the holy pattern. :P

9. crin says:

From what I know there will be no public showing of any Sims games (maybe SimCity, not sure).

The showcase they talked about is for select people from various fan sites only. Maybe the have something more for the press as well. That I wouldn’t know.

10. Elyssande says:

I’ve also read from several SimGurus that they are going to announce more about seasons at Gamescom. I really hope that info is correct.

11. crin says:

Found this on the German page: http://www.ea.com/de/gamescom/fruehstart-bei-der-gamescom-mit-der-ea-pressekonferenz/

It says that on the 14th there will be a press conference held which you can watch live. You can even send in your questions. Sims is not listed but this might be the place, they’ll be announcing some new stuff about Seasons.