Custom Mansfield Planters by Platinum Simmers

Gosik, an artist on Platinum Simmers, has created an amazing collection of Custom Planters. Supernatural is NOT required to use them, so head on over and download today!

Planters

1. Danny says:

They look amazing cant wait to use them with seasons!

2. Cynthia says:

OMG <3! Thank you for sharing!

3. kitty says:

Really pretty.

4. Guest says:

See, this is what I thought EA would do when I heard planters would be in Supernatural! Well Done, I must Have! Thank You, thank you…Thank you!

1. gngrsp says:

Me, too. I love how they are able to be grouped. More interesting. Great job.

5. Damienf519 says:

SimsVIP,

They look great. Too bad they weren’t officially included in the game.

1. Anon says:

You realized she didn’t make them, right?

6. I love these!

The creator also made these ones in terracotta pots that function like the Mansfield ones here http://www.platinumsimmers.com/files/file/219-teracotta-planters/

Happy simming! :)

7. Amy says:

Thanks for the heads up! I often forget to check Platinum Simmers! I already have the terracotta planters and they are wonderful!

8. Mitsu says:

Damn these look great and I really want to use them, but I am not too keen on using CC unless its skins cause I am only familiar with that. :( This sure beats me putting the small line fence around the plants and coloring the terrain with dirt though! What to do. :(

9. RenanCN says:

Planters info is within the base game?
    If so then we shall see more planters in the future EP/SP…

10. Iron Seagull says:

Awesome, tried them in game and they look great. I don’t use much CC but these will be used pretty often. Wouldn’t be surprised if EA made something exactly like it for the Store.

11. kiwi_tea says:

I love this. I am sure so many simmer want Seasons but not Supernatural. This is really helpful stuff.

1. Samis says:

Actually a large majority wants both. Poll on simsvip showed that. ;)

Is this mod legal???

Indoor planter is exclusive to the Supernatural.

And this mode enable  them to everyone.

That sounds illegal.

1. Pamela** says:

I think technically there aren’t really illegal mods… I’ve never heard of EA taking legal action against any modders for making something that came in a game. In fact I think they often get inspiration from the modding community. They welcome it.

1. Samis says:

Yes. But in this case this mod gives features from one expansion to everyone.

EA intends to give that feature only for those who have that expansion, not to everyone. ;)

So to me it sounds illegal.

2. kiwi_tea says:

Shouldn’t be illegal if they’re not using the same assets. In either case, if EA asks then the creators will take them down.

Also, polls on fansites don’t represent the whole simming community, and there can still be “many” in a minority anyhow. ;)

12. AmberIndia says:

Gosik has mad skills!! Her meshing and textures are always A+. EA creators sadly cannot hold a candle next to her!!

13. Lisfyre says:

This is perfect!! Thanks for the heads up :) I don’t want SuperNatural but I did want those planters. Now I’m waiting for someone to make some rocking chairs that are base game compatible and I’ll be very happy :)

14. Tanja says:

I downloaded and installed the planters, but now my game doesn’t work. I don’t have supernatural, but i think i do have the latest patch. Any ideas, anybody? I really want the planters :)

15. Rach says:

Clicked the link but got ‘PAGE NOT FOUND’.