Tomorrow’s Store Content & SP Bundle Bonus
Posted by Sims 3 Store

SimGuruTaterTot has been kind enough to give us a heads up on tomorrow’s Store updates. Tomorrow will feature an exclusive Halloween themed (CAS related) simpoint bundle. No specifics on what the items could be, but my guess is costumes.

The other store update is related to Sunlit Tides. The store team will be releasing the Serenity Retreat spa for individual purchase, which is home to the Infinite Zen Massage Table & Outdoor Shower. To learn more about the Serenity Retreat, check out our Store Worlds Guide.

Serenity Retreat

Alex I believe the tropical hottub comes with the serentiy retreat too as well as the new wedding arch.

2. Aero87 says:

Really now? What happened to “it will take months to be released”. Never again will I buy a store world with a special lot.

1. Chris says:

And this surprises you why?

Sunlit tides was released in august…..

We are in October……

3. Iron Seagull says:

Just as I thought, nothing overly exciting and there’s a Halloween-related SimPoint bundle after all. Too bad since I was hoping for another premium object. Maybe the Store team is buying themselves more time to put out quality sets that aren’t missing any stencils, which would only be a good thing.

4. Bo Na Na says:

YAY!! More Spooky Day costumes!!! They better be really good Kid Costumes!!!! I was kinda expecting a premium content too!

5. Conclue says:

I hope their keeping some of it as an element of suprise or they need to slow down on the world projects and get back to PC sets.

I’m really hoping theres more than just halloween costumes in a simpoint bundle. Better be a halloween set with some PC coming tomorrow :(

6. Sock Puppet says:

Does anyone actually buy the lots? I find them a waste of money compared to worlds and store objects. What’s stopping people from studying the building layout and recreating them for free? That’s what I’d do.

1. maria_loves_alex says:

true, but they come with some fantastic items, usually PCI

2. Aero87 says:

I only got it for the new second arch and massage table. I don’t even use the venue.

1. Aero87 says:

Wedding arch*

Yes but these lots come with specific objects. This one for example comes with the massage table,outdoor shower,a new hottub and a tropical wedding arch.

And speaking of new venues I believe that Monta Vista will be getting the pizzeria venue that was mentioned in the survey a couple of years ago. Why? It comes with a oven that allows you to make pizza,calzones and other stuff. I figure MV will have a gold version and there is going to be a lot more to it then just the oven.

I sure hope I’m correct. I would love a pizza venue. Also I’m ready for some vending machines as I’m going to be building an indoor skating rink once seasons is out.

1. Chris says:

I highly doubt it considering the pizza oven is exclusive to the world.

“If” it comes with a venue, or even if a gold edition will exist, then it will be something different that includes pc items just like how the casino has gambling content and serenity retreat with the massage table and outdoor shower.

Doesn’t make sense if the same exact item is in the world and the venue

1. Karen says:

Thats funny running out of the haunted house and getting sick. Great video trick or treating looks awesome.

8. danidriggs says:

Aren’t they getting enough of our $$$. What happened to free holiday content? :):)

1. Darrellrbeebe says:

Those days, apparently, are LOOOOONG gone. EA has learned that Simmers will buy anything, at any price, so they probably figure they don’t need to offer us free items when we’re already hooked, lined, and sinkered.

1. danidriggs says:

LOL….Couldn’t agree more.

9. ShaneyBoy says:

I hope we get some free halloween content..maybe next week.

10. Razor says:

Wow, this is disappointing.

11. Lucie says: