Sims 3 Store: Thursday Sneak Peek!
Posted by Sims 3 Store

Via SimGuruTaterTot

Tatertot V2 here! It’s been a crazy few days – if you can’t tell by the limited-time release of the new simpoint bundle and the store homepage re-design. I wanted to give you all a sneak peek on a few things that are coming out this week…and what to expect next week.

As a heads up, we’ll be running the limited-time simpoint bundle through 12am PST, November 3, 2012.

Thursday 10/25 – The Store’s releasing two compilation sets – The Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealing and the No Tricks, Just Treats Costume Compilation.

thurs

Friday 10/26 – The store will be beginning Halloween-themed Sales that will last through 11:59 pm PST, October 31st.

neak

Wednesday 10/31 – We’ve got a 24-Hour of Power in Daily Deals!!!! (YAY!) Details on this will start trickling out in a few days

And just because I’ve been hearing a lot of questions regarding this…we’ll be releasing premium content on Thursday, November 1st. You’ll get a sneak peek of what it’ll look like next week.

That’s all for now!

– Tatertot

1. Razor says:

Yay, new premium content next week! :D

1. Cindy says:

yes,,,,,,, but the other sets are they old ones????

2. Kraven says:

Ewwh D: I have to wait another week for premium content!! Suckz nothing new for halloween =/

3. Seadramon says:

Sad that Tomorow nothing new.

4. Darrell says:

EA, or perhaps it is Maxis now, in its infinite “wisdom” seems to have done way with holiday-inspired freebies. If we hadn’t gotten anything so far this month, I wasn’t expecting tomorrow to change anything.
    It seems to me, based on the last couple of months, that they are slowly changing things so that we get less each month than we used to, and throwing in these compilations which add nothing new to the mix. Sad about that, really. Although it has been a bit easier on my wallet of late.

So I guess this also means no new free holiday set this year drats.

Hopes for the Clp Love Set or a Pool Slide next week.

1. Nikkix says:

There is no such thing as a CLP love set! If they make the set that’s great but you shouldn’t believe the set is just for you.

True but that’s what a lot of people call it on the forums.

1. Nikkix says:

Because you write about it ALL the time. I understand you want it, but it’s not the CLP love set.

6. Karen says:

They haven’t released any kind of new set for a month and a half it seems

7. kezza says:

Yay what a fab birthday treat for me he he :D,I do hope we get something good.

8. ibce says:

Possibly the vending machine will be released.

9. Erika says:

Premium content! I missed u! Please be something food related or romantic xDD

This especially the CLP Love Set since it’s romantic. With online dating coming to the sims 3 in 3 weeks it would be perfect.

2. Razor says:

Ooh, yeah! I’d love some new recipes. :) But no romantic stuff please, we already have enough of that.

No we don’t. I’m getting tired of the same kisses. Sims need to be able to makeout on the ground and floor. That’s why I want the romantic picnic basket and bear rug.

1. Razor says:

Yes, we do. I’d rather get something completely new than just stuff that we already have like a picnic-basket or a rug.

It’s the new interactions that comes with those objects I want them for plus the bear rug also compliments the frontier sets.

10. maria_loves_alex says:

I’m a bit behind simming news because I’ve been too busy with uni and playing TS2, but with seasons will we have a costume category in CAS? if we do, I hope pre-seasons clothing can be categorised accordingly – I would love for my sim to dress up as a flapper girl for a halloween party :D

1. Perry Elizabeth says:

No. No costume category in CAS.

2. Darrell says:

Not per se, but they did confirm you can use the CAS to make your costume, so it’s pretty unlimited what you can dress up as for Spooky Day.

3. maria_loves_alex says:

thank you for the replies :) …but how will NPCs know what to wear?

11. Razor says:

I hope for the pool slide or the vending machines! :D

1. Kabuto says:

I’m waiting for it since a long time

12. DustyDog says:

I think it will either be the pool slide or the valentines pack!

13. Tsbtsb45 says:

I hope they do the romantic things for Catloverplayer but I do want the pool slide juicer or wave machine come on sim gurus give us them all!

14. Nikkix says:

My sims do NOT need to make out on the ground! I agree with Razor!

1. Darrell says:

Well, that’s too bad, because whether it comes next week or in the weeks after, and whether you want it or not, the “CLP” romantic set IS coming. Seriously, why are you being so snotty today? Show a little decorum, please.

1. Nikkix says:

I’m not being snotty! I was stating the facts! Honestly, I think its arrogant to say the set is named after one person just because they write about it all the time. That is silly. And I actually LIKE the idea of a romantic set, I just don’t beg for it all over the forums. Thanks :-)

Now Im thinking it’s going to be a bonfire. The guru gave a hint today it can singe the eyebrows. This is yet another object I want and Tsbsb 45 you may get your wish. I just hope sims can tell ghost stories and sing around it like with the sims 2 version.