New Sims 3 Game Achievement (12/14/12)
Posted by Sims 3 Achievements (PC) Category

Thanks Brenna!

AchievementCrime Never Pays

Description: You’ve done the crime, con artist – do the time.

Type: Silver

Expires: December 12th, 2014

1. Derek says:

2014? O.O
    omg. ‘-’

2. Iron Seagull says:

So I guess a sim in the criminal career has to go to jail to earn the achievement?

3. Guest says:

Interesting. Side note non-sims related: my hearts goes out to CO, yet another crazy dumba$$ with access to guns, this time it was little kids at the school where his mother woeked, at he shot her in her home. I hate the fact weapons are so readily available to crazy stupid people. I vote gun control, it isn’t going to end the world.

4. Avenicci says:

Just earned it. You should be a Con Artist and go to jail.

5. Sock Puppet says:

I never have my CAS be criminals. Law enforcement isn’t as fun of a career path but at least it makes me feel “heroic” every time they go off to work.

6. Rachael says:

Expires 2014?!

7. Lakilla says:

Anyone got this badge? Don’t work for me :(

8. Rose says:

I got it! Well my sim ALWAYS gets arrested in her career so im not sure if it was the first time. The criminal career takes forever to progress when they get arrested every other work day..just keep groveling to the leader and it’ll pay off.

9. Jay says:

I have been trying to get this achievement for days and my sim NEVER gets arrested. His traits are: Clumsy, Unlucky, Loser, Kleptomaniac, and Evil. Am I missing something?

He’s a Con Artist for sure, but nothing is working. Stealing from lots, stealing candy from babies, and even stealing plasma juice from the hospital (I made him into a vampire since there is a chance he’ll get arrested from doing so).

10. Heather says:

I think I figured out that being in a bad mood gives you a greater chance of getting arrested at work. My sims are getting arrested if they go to work very hungry, tired, or if they have other bad moodlets, like someone in the household just died.

11. Nooneeee says:

I can’t seem to get it. Do you specifically have to be a con artist?

• Nooneeee says:

*or can it be any level of the criminal track? Because I’m a con artist but I’d like to go ahead and advance if the ach is all the same.

• KS71 says:

Well, I’ve had this badge appear yesterday. My sim was in the Criminal career and got arrested twice before he hit Con Artist. As soon as he was promoted to Con Artist, I got the badge.