Sims 3 Store: Changing Tables Coming Soon!
Posted by Sims 3 Store Category

SimGuruTaterTot (yum!) has shared a sneak peek photo for upcoming Store Content. What looks to be a new children’s furniture set, will also include the brand new Changing Table premium content! The Store is due to release new content tomorrow, and TaterTot has confirmed that it will be released then.

A_oHeFKCcAABl94.jpg-large

1. BDee says:

I am so happy about this new set! Finally something that most of us Simmers have been asking for since the base game for Sims 3 came out. As for the EA store, I don’t have a problem with buying stuff from the EA store, the prices for other sites are just as much if not more! I use to play WOW and that game can really get expensive especially since you have to pay $15 per month just to play it and all those extras that costs you too, so for my view I’m glad to see people have jobs at EA and if having to pay for stuff at the Sims store for my Simmies is the way to get new content, then that’s fine with me, but this is only my opinion.

1. Jezzer says:

What WoW “extras”? A handful of mounts and vanity pets? The three EPs? Blizzard releases an EP every few years, and in between EPs releases a ton of free content updates and additions. Compare that to EA, who charges for all content and doles out their precious premium items in order to have as many separate EPs, SPs, and Store Sets as possible. You could buy almost every item in the Blizzard store and still have enough left over for groceries. Try that with the EA Store, and you’ll be taking out a second mortgage.

2. Peoinee says:

I still want a playpen for infants and toddlers the changing table isnt something i really missed

1. Jess1281 says:

I miss the changing table, but the Playpen would so come in handy for toddlers, if they’d code it right they could play, sleep and eat in it, with the appropriate moodlets attached.

1. Pamela** says:

I would LOVE a play pen!!! :)

1. Tina says:

Oh, yeah! Playpen- PLEASEEE!

3. Cloroxclean says:

I will definitely be getting simpoints just so I can purchase this set. I have been waiting for toddler/ infant themed items and I’m glad we got them. Just please don’t let it be over 2,000 simpoints.

4. Hermione says:

First of all: Yay! Finally a toddler set. And the changing table looks pretty epic!
    Second: I practically know that its the ultra lounge toddlers set because it looks so much like the typical ultra lounge style :)

5. deedee says:

Oh, no! Pescado will bring the baby roaster back!

1. jesslla says:

God, I hope so. The babbyque was the best thing the community has ever created.

6. Dana says:

What time will they be releasing the set?