QueenPeIsFantasticFlawlessPerfectSassyAndAmazingQueenEver
Sims 3 Store: Business as Usual Bistro Overview
Posted by Sims 3 Store Category

So to twist up the norm around here, I have done my first ever YouTube Overview with commentary! First up, the newest set from the Sims 3 Store: Business as Usual Bistro. I was extremely nervous while filming, so please keep that in mind when you here me stutter and ramble. :P

Channel LinkVideo Link

« Older Comments
1 2
  1. Process Denied says:

Btw, I loved your overview. I thought you were awesome :)

2. Robert says:

to get funds from it, purchase the property then collect the money it earns through the real estate tab.

3. POpo says:

Simsvip! Simsvip! You were wonderful! I can’t wait for your next video commentary :D

Very well presented Alex.

Here is what I did with the new premium content from this set and venue.
    My very first Seafood Resturent

5. Jenny says:

Nice job! You did really well with narrating the video. :)

6. nina97 says:

Sighhhhhhhhh I wish this OFB was a EP instead of Store venue.I wish the future thing was a store content instead of the EP. Darn you EA.

• catloverplayer says:

Well this isn’t all. Rumours are the next store world is going to have an OFB Store and I think thier revealing the next world Tuesday in the Live Chat. Simguru Smitty has already showed a picture of the register and beds on twitter.

7. Lisa Mccall says:

You did really great we like the comments

8. lolifofo says:

@SimsVIP:

hear* not here :P

9. Gina says:

I loved your video. You did a great job. I have been fixing up Isla Paradiso and just made my family. Cant wait to try this out now.

Just had a brainstorm.

Why not place the oven,fridge,counters and sinks at the Stones Throw Greenhouse and Ren Fair Venues since both have tables and chairs outside and place the menus on those tables and chairs then when your sims go to those venues they can eat them a meal there.

11. Max Q Baker says:

Discovered something cool today. Maybe this is old news. Maybe it is a bug in my game.
    BUT…

I changed the lot type of the BISTRO to DIVE BAR; then had my Sim purchase the lot (had done this with Big Park before, but here’s the twist…)

When I went back into the kitchen to set the hours for the ovens. they were all greyed out with a hover text that said they were set to the hours of the LOT!!!

So as long as the dive bar is open, the chefs are available and cooking.
    Now THAT is cool. (And I assume I didn’t see this with Big Park because that didn’t technically have any ‘hours’ )

12. Felicity says:

How do you place the bistro?…help!

• Steph says:

30×30 lot default setting is vistors allowed if you want your sims to purchase the bistro set the lot type to hangout

13. SpottedSixam says:

Lovely video! I really appreciated the writeup. I just got the set and am stumbling toward my own restaurant now. Thanks for making it–it has been a godsend!

14. Somebody says:

How much is the oven in-game? (in Simoelons)

« Older Comments