Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Hire One Additional Host – Restaurant – Gives players the ability to hire one additional host once enough perk points are obtained
• More Drinks For Kids – Gives child Sims more variety when it comes to drinks
• Peach Crumble Custom Food – Adds a custom food item to the game
• Raita : Custom Indian Food – Adds a custom food item to the game
• Pregnancy Test for Males – Enables pregnancy tests for Male Sims
• iPhone 5S in The Sims 4 – Replaces the default cell phone with an iPhone 5S
• No Monsters Waking Children – Stops the monster under the bed from waking the children up at night
• Happy Buffs Changed To Fine – Alters 5 buffs (moodlets) from Happy to Fine
• Trade Voidcritters For All Ages – Allows Teen, Young Adult, Adult and Elder sims to trade voidcritters with other sims, so the trading of cards isn’t child only anymore
• Counter Frigobar – New fridge object that works in counters