Thanks to Sim Hrvatksa for the link!
Video Link – Thanks Nikki!
Via The Sims 3 – Thanks Nickzi!
Plants! New plants as far as the eye can see! Lucky Palms has a ton of new plants to make your Sims’ lives a bit more…green.
Check out all of the new plants in Lucky Palms!
Yucca Plant without Blossoms
- Still not yucky, but not as nice as the one with blossoms.
Yucca Plant with Blossoms
- It’s beautiful, not at all yucky.
Prickly Pear Cactus with Fuschia Flowers
- A prickly cactus is a fine thing, and it is made even finer by the addition of beautiful flowers. While you may be tempted to pick the flowers please refrain. The cactus comes with a built in defense.
Prickly Pear Cactus with Orange Flowers
- The cactus is a curious creature. It is covered in needles which scream, “Stay away from me!” But it is also covered in lovely orange flowers which whisper, “Come closer…” Whatever you choose, be sure.
Prickly Pear Cactus with Yellow Flowers
- The cactus is truly the queen of the desert! And this cactus wears her crown of yellow flowers. All hail the queen! Keep your distance, because she has quite a temper.
Prickly Pear Cactus
- Beware of the prickly prickers so you keep from sticking your finger while interacting with this fine cactus. Bandages not included.
- Once there was a young man named Joshua who left home and never returned. His mother wept furiously and a sapling sprung from the earth where her tears fell. The family named the tree for the young man, and even today it bears his name.
- Not to be confused with the annoying mosquito, the mesquite tree is not only silent, but it’s tasty on potato chips.
Desert Palm Tree
- Voted #1 palm tree in the desert six years in a row, the Desert Palm Tree is a must for every desert locale.
- The palm tree favored by royalty everywhere.
To get you ready for the influx of plants we’re offering some of our best wooden sets on sale!
Once again via SimGuruSarah!