Today EA released a list of favorite places to woohoo in The Sims, Sims 2 & Sims 3! Is your favorite spot listed? If not, which is your favorite place to woohoo?
The Sims Are Kinky – Top Places to “WooHoo”
Whether in a mystery box, tree house or as a time machine, Sims sure know how to have a good time in a variety of locations.
We count down the best places to “WooHoo” in The Sims games to see where the horny little simulated beings are getting kinky and crazy lately. From hot tubs to Haystacks, your Sim baby-making locations have only gotten more exciting. What locations are your favorites?
1. Hot Tub – Summer in the city has never been hotter than When Sims moved into the sprawling urban landscape of The Sims 3 Late Night. Hot tubs were a staple of The Sims 2 and returned to The Sims 3 by popular demand. With the addition ‘or roof-top decks complete with steamy hot tubs, voyeurism Reached new heights. Late Night The Sims 3 – The Sims 2
2. Haystacks – Hay is not just for horses! The Sims 3 Pets gift players a new reason to raise a barn. Itch cream unfortunately not included. Sims 3 Pets
3. Dog Houses – For the first time in The Sims, players saw through the eyes of Their furry friends at The Sims 3 Pets. What better way to get in on the action than with some playful WooHooing? Remember, When The dog house is a-rockin, do not come a knockin ‘…. The Sims 3 Pets
4. Photo Booth – A picture says a thousand words …. Do you dare WooHoo with the lights on? The Sims 3 Showtime Brought back from this spot WooHoo Sims 2 Nightlife, Reminding us That there are few spaces too small to get it on. Showtime The Sims 3 – The Sims 2 Nightlife
5. Box of Mystery – Magicians Should not be the only ones allowed to unlock life’s mysteries. Asking for volunteers fired on a whole new meaning in The Sims 3 Showtime.Sims 3 Showtime
6. Tree house – The Sims 3 Generations lets you live life to the fullest and maybe even create a new life or two. Get frisky in a backyard tree house, but cross your fingers That it was built with a sturdy foundation … and watch out for nosy neighbors! The Sims 3 Generations
7. Time Machine – Who wants to time travel without Their boo? The time machine in The Sims 3 Ambitions Allows love to cross the bounds or while centuries WooHooing through Time. Sims 3 Ambitions
8. Actor’s Trailer – The Sims 3 Late Night Brought back another fan favorite from The Sims Superstar with the actor’s trailer, bringing new meaning to the term “working lunch.” Late Night The Sims 3 – The Sims Superstar
9. Your Car – The Sims 2 Nightlife introduced cars and all of the fun (and innuendo) That accompanies them. Now, where’s the drive-in? The Sims 2 Nightlife
10. Tent – In The Sims 3 World Adventures, players rediscovered a fun spot to WooHoo from The Sims 2 Bon Voyage, Proving That tents are not just for sleeping. The Sims 2 Bon Voyage