Ever feel like you can’t complete the task of accepting friend requests as they come in?
— James (@TheSimSupply) October 11, 2013
Feel like the Sims 3 My Page is not giving you the options you need?
— Curtis Paradis (@CurtisParadis) October 7, 2012
Well look no further than the “Select All” friend request button on your Sims 3 my page! Yes! Now you can have it too! Simply log in to your Sims 3 profile, and accept those pesky friend requests, free of charge!
This and more is all part of today’s maintenance update! SimGuruRusskii gives us the details!
Hello there! New maintenance, new thread.
Apologies for not being around, my duties offline are taking a bit of a toll. I still try. Today we have for you guys:
1. Adding/Declining/Blocking multiple requests from the “Request to add” section.
This is good news for us who struggle with a lot of requests (I know who you are).
In the “Requests to add” section where you see your friend requests, you will now see checkboxes on all the requestors picture.
Similar to the new and improved Purchase History, you can choose several requests to Accept, Decline, Block. You can also Select all requests (per page basis) and perform one of these actions.
Fields to notice:
1. Checkboxes to choose people =)
2. Select action drop down menu, you must choose one to proceed.
3. Check All: This is the Select All checkbox. once selected it will mark all request in that page.
4. Submit button: Once you have chosen your options, click on it to proceed.
Note: I’m working on changing the text in some of this, my apologies so you guys are not confused.