Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Auto-Save for The Sims 4 – Allows periodic saving of your game without interrupting it
• Willow Creek City Skyline Replacements – New Backdrops that appear instead of the Willow Creek City Skyline
• Cloning Machine: Success Rate and Put Item In Inventory – Increases the base success chance of the cloning machine and puts the item in sim’s inventory/household inventory when done
• Pose Player (Beta) – Allows for custom poses within the game with just a few clicks
• Functioning Folded Clothes Dresser – Adds a new way to dress your Sims
• Traits by Drew Shivers – Adds new traits to the game – (Audio Warning)
• Pointy Ears Slider for Children – Unlocks the pointy ear slider for human children
• No More Weird Body Shapes – Disables 6 body pre-sets in CAS