Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Cooking Quality Mod – Changes the “Food Quality” modifier for all the stoves and fridges to 10 (multiplier 3.0)
• Hygiene Mod – Improves hygiene for sinks, showers and bathtubs
• Easy Performance for Active Jobs – Increases performance at active jobs
• Cursed Painting – Chance paintings that provide random blessings or curses to your Sims
• Bar Mod – Changes the “Drink Quality” modifier for all the bars to 10 (multiplier 3.5 in-game)
• Ditzy Trait – Adds a new trait to the game – (Audio Warning)
• Zombie Trait – Adds a new trait to the game
• Wareworlf Trait – Adds a new trait to the game
• Sports Freak Trait – Adds a new trait to the game
• Prankster Trait – Adds a new trait to the game
• Custom Traits by Drew Shivers – Adds a new traits to the game – (Audio Warning)
• Sassy Traits – Adds a new traits to the game