The Sims team is hosting a second giveaway to celebrate one year of The Sims 4. Prizes include The Sims 4 hardcover notebook, a lanyard, and a USB flashdrive slap bracelet. Read the official rules here, and submit your entries here! Giveaway ends September 7th!
A year has gone by since the release of The Sims 4 and you have been creating some amazing stories, Sims, and builds in that time. We want to celebrate you and the stories you have created through TWO fun giveaways!
The second will start from Saturday Sept 5, 2015 and end Monday Sept 7, 2015 where we will be giving away 20 bundles of swag, each bundle may include a The Sims 4 hardcover moleskine notebook signed by SimGurus, The Sims 4 lanyard, and a The Sims 4 USB flashdrive slap bracelet.
These giveaways will run simultaneously in the official forums and on Twitter using the hashtag #SimmersGiveaway. Please read below for more information on how to submit your creations for a chance to receive a bundle of swag:
To submit your creations via the official forums:
- Share a screenshot of your favorite moment whether that was a build you absolutely loved making, your favorite Sim, or a moment in the game that was special to you via this thread: Giveaway Submissions – this will change at the start of the second giveaway.
- You can submit as many different screenshots as you’d like.
To submit your creations via Twitter
- Share a screenshot of your favorite moment whether that was a build you absolutely loved making, your favorite Sim, or a moment in the game that was special to you using the hashtag: #SimmersGiveaway
- Hashtag ought to be placed at the beginning of your tweet.
- You can submit as many different screenshots as you’d like.We will contact you if you are one of the lucky recipients of the awesome The Sims 4 swag bundles!
Respect the rights of others. Provide only content (1) that is not defamatory, obscene, offensive or indecent, (2) that is not confidential or proprietary and (3) that does not violate or infringe any third party rights. By providing, you grant EA all licenses needed to enable EA’s use of the content for any purpose. EA’s Terms of Service apply.