Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Granite Falls Mod – Complete re-texture of Outdoor Retreat’s Granite Falls world
• Fashion Career – Custom fashion career for the game
• Specific Seed Packets (Base Game) – Allows you to purchase seed-specific seeds instead of mixed pacets
• Functional Candy Dispenser – Functional candy dispenser that includes a mix edible candies
• Cooking and Ingredients Overhaul – Adds a variety of cooking and ingredient changes
• Small Appliances Anywhere – Microwaves, coffee pots, and the tea maker can now be placed on the floor or any surface with a medium-sized slot
• Internal Mood Name Changes – Renames all of the mismatched moods back to their original internal names
• Club Requirements: Gender Filter – Adds a gender filter for club requirements in The Sims 4 Get Together
• “Chips” to “Crisps” – Changes the name of potato chips to “crisps” for UK players