Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Cooking and Ingredients Haul for City Living – Makes recipe ingredients buyable in the game
• Graduation Event – Adds custom event to the game
• Auto NPCs for Food Stalls – Forces NPCs to occupy the Food Stalls in the game
• Ghoulish Guitar With out Special FX – Removes the Aura and Smoke Cloud from Grim’s Ghoulish Guitar
• No Clothes Change Animation – Removes the spin animation and sound for both children and adults
• Baking, Cooking, and Gourmet Skills for Children – Allows Children to gain the Baking, Cooking and Gourmet Skills via the Grill and Cupcake Machine
• TS4 Torture and Chaos – Adds the Book Of Chaos that contains 14 special interactions
• Quiet Lot Intro – Changes the lot intro music
• Larger Autonomous Meal Size – Forces medium meal sizes when the sim is acting on their own
• Kids Can Use the Stove – Allows children to use the stove and cook normally like other adult Sim
• Animated Steamy Street Storm Drain – Adds an animated storm drain to the game
• Education Career – Adds a custom Career to the game