Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Seamless Fix for Simcookie’s Snow Mod – Various texture fixes for the Snow Mod
• Body Bits – Adds body bits for pregnant Sims such as a popped out belly button
• Never Tired of Waiting – Resolves “patient tired of waiting” when you care or treat another patient too long
• Gender-Neutral Presets + Child Presets for Adult Sims – Makes all CAS presets available for both genders, as well as making Child presets available for Adult Sims
• City Living Curry Challenge – Allows Sims to partake in the curry challenge without the need to wait for the spice festival
• Less Success for Try for Baby – Offers new success rates to customize try for baby to your liking : 60%, 40% and 20%
• Borderline Personality Disorder Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Custom Raspberry Treats – Adds new custom food to the game
• Cloning Machine Variable Success Rate Update – Adds a variety of success rates to the cloning machine, including failure
• No Autonomous Napping – Makes it so that Sims never autonomously choose to nap on beds, sofas, chairs, or in the hot tub
• Introvert Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Always a Good Rummage – Makes it easier to rummage by giving Sims 5 items and 100% success rate every time