Each week we compile a list of mods that have been released to make your gaming experience unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
❗ Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
❗ While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
❗ Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Custom Meats – Grilled 4 – Adds custom recipes to the game
• Animated Mousehole – Adds an animated mouse holes to the game
• Vampire Hearts – Harvestable Heart Tree and Edible Vampire Hearts – Drinkable and edible treats for Vampires
• 8 Pack of Child Exclusive Traits – Custom traits for Children
• Phone DReplacement – Samsung GALAXY Note8 – Default Cell Phone replacement
• Uncomfortable Overhaul – Changes to the Uncomfortable buff
• Vamp Spar Gains Conflict Resolution – Conflict Resolution gain is 0.1 instead of an original value of -0.06031746
• Live Drag: Move Objects without Pausing – Allows you to move all objects in live mode as if it were a plate or book
• What Mood Again? – String Edits – Takes the Spa Day strings and adds what mood they cause right there
• Smaller Censor TODDLER UPDATE – Smaller version of the censor blur
• Incense – No Fire – Sims can enjoy all the lovely scents they want from both incense burners with no risk of fire / object & decor destruction / death / etc
• Parenting Skill for Teens – Allows teen sims to actively acquire the parenting skill while caring for underage Sims