There is a brand new game update available for The Sims Mobile! Check the App Store and Google Play from your device to install the update. This update fixes several game bugs, and adds snowy winter themed additions to the game starting today.
We are kicking off this holiday season by transforming parts of town into a winter wonderland! Check out the snowy additions now! You can look forward to a holly jolly Winterfest event soon, including:
- A limited-time quest where you can earn items that give you a head start in Winterfest
- So many holiday-themed rewards. So, so many. You will be pleased.
- Seriously though, everything from ugly sweaters to fanciful dress; lawn ornaments to the grandest of holiday trees!
- ICE SKATING
Also, for one week only, we are holding a Home Catalog sale! All prices are slashed until December 4, 2018 at 10 AM PST. This comes with a change to the catalog where you can buy colors/patterns individually rather than bundled with the item purchase.
Key Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with some event shifts not always appearing
- Balsa Counters have been added to the Kitchen Basics Collection so that lower-level players can purchase them
- Fixed a variety of issues that could result in a crash
Thanks for reading and all your continued support of The Sims Mobile!
P.S. If the update is not showing up in the iOS App Store for you, please try going to your Updates tab and pull down to refresh the page.