Electronic Arts has changed up their subscription services and has bundled them under the new “EA Play” name. EA Access (consoles) and Origin Access (PC/Mac) are now “EA Play”, and Origin Access Premier (PC/Mac) is now “EA Play Pro”. They have also launched a new website with additional details on each service. Click here to check it out!
Start getting more from the games you love. We’ve got some big news, starting today EA’s two game membership services – EA Access and Origin Access – are now EA Play*, and Origin Access Premier is EA Play Pro. Both memberships still include all the great benefits they always have plus even more in the coming months, starting with exclusive in-game challenges and monthly reward drops for members on select titles.
EA Play makes your games more rewarding with:
- Access to exclusive player benefits and a library of top titles including fan-favorite series and premium games.
- The chance to try out selected new-release games before launch for up to 10 hours of playtime. If you decide to buy the game, all of your saved progress carries over, so you can pick up right where you left off.
- Savings on EA digital purchases with a 10% member discount – letting you save on full games, Season Passes, points packs, and DLC.
EA Play Pro members get everything above plus:
- Unlimited access to all our latest titles as soon as they drop.
- Pro-level rewards like Season Passes and exclusive player content.
- A library of deluxe edition games.
Reward Your Dedication
Here’s your first look at some of the most anticipated titles coming soon from Electronic Arts and what EA Play and EA Play Pro members will receive with each.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.- Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) has revealed that EA Access and Origin Access Basic have become EA Play*, and Origin Access Premier is now EA Play Pro, all with a fresh new look. All the great benefits players love (trials of new EA games, 10% savings on digital purchases including full games and a library of top titles) aren’t going anywhere. In fact, even more benefits are on the way over the coming months, starting with in-game challenges and monthly reward drops for members on select titles. In addition, on August 31st, EA Play will launch on its fourth platform, the most in the industry, with Steam for PC, and players can look for more exciting news on EA Play soon.
EA Play is a game subscription service that makes every game more rewarding with access to exclusive player challenges, in-game rewards, member-only content and a library of top titles including The Sims™ 4, Need for Speed™ Heat, Titanfall® 2 – and some of EA’s most fabled franchises like Battlefield™, Star Wars™ Battlefront and Plants vs Zombies™. EA Play is available on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and on PC via Origin™ now, and launches on Steam for PC on August 31st.
EA Play members get more from their favorite games with unique in-game benefits and perks for EA’s latest games:
- Madden NFL 21 players get to start their season early on August 21st, as well as enjoy EA Play Challenges, a launch-day pack in Madden Ultimate Team™, three Gold Team Fantasy Packs each month, plus additional in-game benefits that will give you a boost on the field.
- FIFA 21 players will get early access to the trial starting October 1st with pre-launch challenges to unlock bonuses and additional benefits all season long including FIFA Ultimate Team™ Season Objective XP boosts.
- Star Wars™: Squadrons players will receive in-game perks through vanity items like the Interceptor Elegance Helmet and the Ashen Monarch Starfighter Paint Job Set.
Members can also try out selected new release games for up to 10 hrs, with saved progress for those who decide to purchase the game so they can continue where they left off. Members also save on digital purchases, with a 10% member discount on full games to Season Passes, points packs and DLC. Members of EA Play will also be the first to try a reimagined PC experience that is currently available as Origin Beta. An EA Play membership is available for $4.99 a month. EA Play Pro membership, with full access to all of EA’s new titles, is $14.99 a month or $99.99 a year.
This summer, EA Play Live debuted as the new name for our annual live event previously called EA Play. EA Play Live is a showcase dedicated to sharing the latest EA news from world premieres and game updates, to fun ways for players and community to interact with EA’s hit games. For more information on EA Play please visit www.eaplay.com.