The Sims Direct Communications, the official Twitter account for technical information on The Sims 4, has just shared a new Laundry List of bug fixes that should be resolved with the next game update.
Although an exact date hasn’t been confirmed for the next patch, it is safe fo assume it is going live next week.
Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch. This is just a top list, there are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.
These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing, it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Here’s the list of the top community concerns we’re investigating for the game update next month:
- Mortimer has hidden cloned skin detail
- Yamachan bursting into homes
- Wrong names and CAS Corruption after gaining a 4th trait
- Sims place dishes in another room normally on coffee table
- Rabbit gifted debug item Cow Flower
- Tense moodlets from Thalassophobia when not near
- Sim starts painting and then plays basketball instead
- Sims can’t ride together
- Fizzing station gets stuck while fizzing
- Mermaids Can’t Use Bath with Soaks Option in Tub
- Unbreakable Object breaks no repair Patch
- Neighborhood Brawl Holiday Produces Negative
- Can’t click and drag food my Sim did not make
- Error Code
- Backpacks prevent books from being put away in bookshelves
- Can’t toggle between recipe filters
- Sims Stop Writing to Read
- Stuck in the shadow No Mysterious Phone Call
- Love after breakup Error Code
- Toddlers can’t Use New SDX Lunchbox
- Stuck in Shadow not completing Patch
Thanks for all your patience and valuable help! Please continue sharing with us about any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ. We’ll continue to check in, and together we can make this game the best that it can be. Happy Simming!