New Simpoint Bundle Mystery Items! (6/1/12)
Posted by Sims 3 Store

The Sims 3 Store has updated the Simpoint Bundle Mystery Items with the all new “Hotel” Themed furniture! So far there are 6 items available for redemption, but if you receive any others besides the ones below, please let us know.

Thanks for the pics Geminia! :)

:!: Some of the newest items are additional expansion items for the Treasure Hunt Honeymoon Set.

Newest Mystery Items as of 6/1/12

♦ Dining Chair

♦ Dining Table

♦ Juice Bar

♦ Bar Stool

♦ Zombie Attack Arcade Machine (largest simpoint bundle)

♦ Unicorn Arcade Machine (largest simpoint bundle)

Bundle bundle 2 Bundle 3 Bundle 4

1. msrednotdead says:

Was just coming over to post to let you know and of course you beat me to it lol. I got a dining chiar

1. msrednotdead says:

Got a dining chair for 5000 simpoints…stupid badge for 2000 simpoints!!!!! not a happy bunny

2. Vinvin says:

These items are good.I like the dining chair.

1. Rae says:

I like the dining chairs too. I have a similar cc one that I absolutely adore.

1. Vinvin says:

:)nice.

3. pegasas1993 says:

It looks amazing! I wish EA would put items like this on sale after few months of their release because not everyone can get them… Aarrrgh!

1. Pamela says:

exactly! I can’t afford 5000 sim points or to keep buying sim points for these items. Every time I bought sim points I just get the stupid badge for my profile. That is basically nothing.

4. MJ says:

If you’re worried about not having the arcade machine, remember that Sweet Treats is out soon, with it’s new arcade machine ;)

5. Renee says:

I so want those arcade machines!

6. Kebechet says:

Isn’t the character on top of the zombie machine Zombie Carl from Mysims? xD

1. msrednotdead says:

Looks like him

7. TigMagick says:

Ah well I’m happy for all who are happy about this but I kinda wanted more of the medieval set (I only got the 2 beds) as I dont get simpoints much. At lest I wont be so tempted to buy now. I also wish there was a way to get past items w/ bundle purchases’.

8. maria_loves_alex says:

This is a link to a thread I made to help those that want to collect the mystery bag items:

now if someone could tell me what the minimum bundle is to get the table it would be lovely :)