Sims 3 Store: Sneak Peek of New Fairy Tale Set
Posted by Sims 3 Store

Via The Sims 3 Facebook – Thanks SimCookie! :)

Do you believe in Fairy Tales? Take a sneak peek at what’s coming to The Sims 3 Store

Store Sneak

1. Tine says:

i really wish people would just stop buying from the store, they are being ripped off so badly and it makes me mad that EA just completely use them only for money. obviously a lot of you don’t see how unfair you are being treated, and instead you just ride the wave of manipulation :(

1. aznsensei says:

We can choose how we spend our money… I have a paying job and dlc is nothing compared to what I pay for other things.

2. yoda says:

I like it! :D Perfect for wooden town in Hidden Spring, to be mixed with the Provence kitchen & Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining. I hope outfits and hairstyles for toddlers and children too.

3. Guest says:

I blame Sims 2 For them pushing the Sims 3 store so hard. EA forgets, most players still felt like they were getting their money’s worth with EPs/Sps, so the store was just a plus, as with Sims 3 they’ve made it obvious certain content is deliberately left out so it can then be published in the store. Like the baby swing that should have been in Generations. Great example there.

But I do have to admit, for a store set, this one does look good. *shrugs*

4. Guest says:

Or you could go All the waaaaaaaaaaaaay back to Sims 1, when the website posted cool little stuff updates on their site for free for fans to use.

5. kris says:

The free content for the Sims 1 wasn’t updated frequently… I am fairly sure we already have more free sets than we had the entire duration of Sims 1.

6. Pamela says:

This looks like it fits pretty well with the fairy tale sets already in the store. I was hoping for a kitchen set to match it.

7. Julie says:

This looks completely like it should be in Supernatural for the faeries .
    Ea once again taking items that should be in Ep’s and selling them seperate in the hope of ripping off customers with the high price store sets .
    And then they wonder why sales of each pack are less then the previous one as people walk away from the franchise

1. coffeechick0 says:

Actually, I was thinking they put out this set prior to Supernatural to pull from the hype on the upcoming fairies. I wondered how many similar things might be in the EP itself? I haven’t really paid any attention to what might be in Supernatural, have they even hinted at clothing, furniture, etc… yet?

8. Nothing says:

To me it doesn’t say “fairy tale” so much as it does “Renaissance or late Middle Ages.” Sort of a middle-class/merchant-class type thing I guess? So much in fairy tale illustrations was based on medieval and Renaissance that people usually think “fairy tale” when they see it.

It would still go very well with the Faire Folk sets.

I’m loving the latticed windows and doors. I might buy this one, if I catch it on sale.

9. aero87 says:

I stand by what I said earlier. I just want the stove.

10. AznSensei says:

Fairy Tale Set =/= Faerie Set

I hope some people take note of that. The theme would go well in Supernatural, but it is not a “Supernatural” set or combination of items that belong there.

11. coffeechick0 says:

While I think there were some nice items in the set I was a bit concerned about how out-of-place some things might look in towns on NPC’s.

However, I did really liked the hairs and the dress with the corset.