EA Announces The Sims 3 Roaring Heights (World)

The Sims 3 Team & EA have just announced a brand new Sims 3 Store World: The Sims 3 Roaring Heights. This new world is coming to The Sims 3 Store on December 12th, with more information released in the next few weeks.

The official Roaring Heights Page will go live November 25th at 12:00pm Pacific, but until then, check out the information we’ve received below!

unnamed

The Sims 3 Roaring Heights

♦ Welcome to Roaring Heights, a sparkling city nestled by the beach. In this all new digital world, your Sims will experience an exuberant life amidst a city full of iconic Art Deco skyscrapers.

♦ In The Sims 3 Roaring Heights, Sims will set out to explore this bustling beachside scene by way of their fixer-upper car – your Sims can spend some time fixing up this brand new gameplay object to get it into pristine shape.

♦ In the midst of Roaring Heights’ breathtaking architecture, your Sims will rub elbows at lavish parties, taking in the tranquil beauty of this city by the sea.

♦ Sims may even come to befriend the Capp Family from The Sims 2 – they are on vacation in Roaring Heights and completely smitten with the beachside bliss of the town.

♦ Included in this word are dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing for your Sims to partake in the vibrant, golden days of The Sims 3 Roaring Heights.

The Sims 3 Roaring Heights will be available for digital download from The Sims 3 Store starting Thursday, December 12.

The Sims 3 Roaring Heights will be available as a Standard Edition and a Gold Edition.

The Sims 3 Roaring Heights Gold Edition will include the new world in addition to 1,900 SimPoints.

Boardwalk Venue

♦ Sims from all over come to the Boardwalk just to ride this exhilarating attraction, featuring the Sky High Roller Coaster with pieces that can be assembled to make your very own amusement park!

TS3_Store_World_RoaringHeights026 TS3_Store_World_RoaringHeights025 TS3_Store_World_RoaringHeights020 TS3_Store_World_RoaringHeights018 TS3_Store_World_RoaringHeights017 TS3_Store_World_RoaringHeights016 TS3_Store_World_RoaringHeights008 TS3_Store_World_RoaringHeights003 TS3_Store_World_RoaringHeights002 TS3_Store_World_RoaringHeights001

BZ5bzE0CIAADDLl.jpg-large

1. Dani says:

Another “tropical” world. Personally, I’m not a beach person. But its a freaking city. A CITY! I hope those buildings aren’t rabbit holes. I’m not sold yet, so I need more info!

2. DaBoogadie says:

Premium Content coming soon to a SimsStore near you… carousal, Ferris wheel, bumper cars, water slide, octopus ride…etc…$$$….etc.
    I’m ready, bring’um on.

1. Cindy says:

only wish it was true

3. Thetford says:

I wonder if the coaster is an item or modular? And I wonder how the curved wall objects will work

4. Conclue says:

HELL TO THE YES!!!!

I knew they could do it!

This is EPIC!

But DAMN! I been waiting for the semester to end to get MH so I can get my OFB life back, and I absolutely positively 100% have to have this new world.

So that’s 90 dollars right there. Forget the car starter Ma, get me EA Cash Cards!

WOW! EPIC!

5. Danny says:

I so predicted this when I read that limerick, first store world since Monte Vista I’ll definetly buy :-)

6. linzava says:

YES! THANK YOU!

I love love love art deco. I’ve never really gotten excited over a store world like this before. And I’ve never played in a store world either without getting bored fast. I love this.

I really hope the building with the curved block glass isn’t a rabbit hole. I’ve been hoping for block glass and the ability to curve walls for a while, but I somehow doubt we’ll be getting either of those at all.

Any chance the venue coming with this set could be a bakery?

8. Fordee09 says:

Aw. :[
    Me no likey.

I really wanted a New Orleans type world. Plus, everything looks a bit- off. I don’t know, I just don’t like this world for some reason. D:

9. Simsfan says:

I just checked the Store page and… there is only one premium item in the venue: rollercoaster. :( but still cool!

t s not suppose to be up yet.

I can’t wait to see the official Roaring Heights page go up.75 minuted to go.

11. Simsfan says:

Oh I don’t know… It says that it includes the Rollercoaster. Maybe there is even more :D

12. Simsfan says:

It is up in my country already like wth? :/

13. danny says:

this is everything Bridgeport should of been, like, Bridgeport was dirty.. the water was hideous. I personally like bright worlds, my favorite being Sunlit Tides. So this world is perfection. I wonder, if it will be listed as city or neighborhood in game, though.

1. CodyIsInLove says:

That was the look that bridgeport was going for…..lol. Many cities are like Bridgeport.

1. danny says:

I know, It just wasn’t my taste.

14. Warner says:

woah, guess I was wrong about city worlds being latenight required. Are the skyscrapers ones you can build inside, or like the n-hood props in sims 2?

1. Awesomemarc says:

They are rabbit holes. You’ll have to drop down your Late Night buildings if you want high rise lots that you can actually play in.

15. Tomdanster says:

Yes Yes Yes !!!!!! I Love It I Love It I Love It !!! BTW can any one tell me what the hinted NO world is i don’t understand ;/ ?? :D :D :D :D :D

16. Warner says:

also, the page is partially up. they haven’t posted info on the venue, or what objects are in, but the fixer-up car’s page is up.

17. RandomOne says:

I’ll wait. I’ve been down this road before… I need to see video footage and reviews first. Glad to know their thinking of making amusement parks though.

18. liam says:

i hope its on origin

19. RandomOne says:

Wow… You’ll be able to build your car up and woohoo in them now? Hmm… Okay, now I’m getting excited for this world… That’s one thing I miss about TS2 being able to interact with the cars like listen to the radio and add alarms… I hope this is their way of adding those features back.

20. Jacob says:

All the skyscrapers are rabbit holes.. you can’t have sims living in them :(

21. Simsfan says:

Jacob, not sure if you knew this, but you can put the apartments from Late Night to other worlds. Maybe to this one too! :D

1. CodyIsInLove says:

Yes it will be easy peasy to snatch and grab late nite buildings, just some landscaping then bam we have more tall buildings :)!

22. Michael says:

Really love it. It is something new and different. Like the old era of this new World. :)

23. Evan says:

Looks nice and all, just not worth the price as usual. If anything the gold should be at least 20, seeing as how that’s the price of a stuff pack and these things seem to have roughly the same amount of content.

24. Don'tYodelWithTheMargarin says:

Judging by what that couple is wearing this is the 1930s, LOVE! I’m gonna buy this!

25. Fee says:

Looking at the image of the male sim fixing the car, it looks exactly like the broken car that you could fix in The Sims 2 Freetime. I hope they didn’t just recycle all the animations for that, like they did most other things in the sims 3.

26. Another Simmer says:

Lacking for the toddlers and children! Yet again! Why can’t EA see they need new hair and clothes too!?! People do still play them.

1. Tomdanster says:

I agree Although I’m Stoked for this world if the roller coasters aren’t at least children compatible I’m gonna be bit annoyed (it likely they wont be and the Sims team ill just say there not tall enough to go the ride or something) :/ But Still Gonna Buy It aha

27. Chips says:

It was about time EA added Roller coasters! I NEED THIS!!! ;)

28. Cloroxclean says:

The new roofs look amazing, I personally can’t wait for this world.

29. Isabel Riley says:

Now that the skyscrapers are rabbit holes and Late night is one of the few expansions I don’t have. More family friendly towns. I am getting sick of Appaloosa Plains!