If you are not yet familiar with the world of Sims patch notes, please allow us to make your day. Over the past few years, EA’s ridiculous simulation game has been chock full of ridiculous bugs, and rather than ruin them by paraphrasing, I’ve rounded up the best ones right here, all taken verbatim from actual Sims updates.
- Fix for babysitter routing off lots with babies.
- Fix for a freeze that can occur when Sims attempt to clean out bad food from the fridge
- Babies will no longer be born to single parents.
- Reduced the urge for neat Sims to put away fire pits.
- Sims can no longer interview non-playable ghosts.
- Sims no longer have the rare chance of getting permanently stuck while socializing.
- “Become Enemies with Child” wish no longer appears.
- Prevented a case where toddlers were allowed to escape a lot and wander freely.
- Eating specific prepared meals no longer has an impact on an unborn baby’s gender.
- Fish are no longer duplicated in the fridge when moving homes.
- Televisions no longer play video after they are burned or broken.
- Sims can no longer “Try for Baby” with the Grim Reaper.