Greeting Cards Section Added to Exchange Studios
Posted by Sims 3, Sims 3 Seasons Category

Greeting Cards made their first appearance on a beta tester’s my page on August 23rd. After today’s Sims 3 maintenance, a Greeting Cards section has been added to our Studios on TheSims3.com.

There has been no information on how the greetings cards work, but hopefully the next few weeks will shed some light on this new feature. Thank you Cat for passing along the info!

Greeting Cards

1. Karen says:

looks like they are getting ready for seasons! :)

• catloverplayer says:

Yes I agree. :lol: I can’t wait to see what the Fall,Winter and Spring pics look like. The seasonal background changes with the seasons.

I just wonder if this feature will be available to everyone with the patch because everybody has the new greeting card tab. Could it be the new photobooth like the diving board will be included in the patch?

Graham did say up to 8 sime would be able to have a family picture made in the new photobooth in seasons. I can’t wait for this feature. If only they fix it to were I can get to my ingame wall in game without crashing it.

I’m still not able to recieve and send gifts because of the crashing issue I have with the mailbox.

And your very welcome Alex.

3. Erika says:

Hope they look better then the example, Im curious aswell to if this feature is patched or not, i feel it should, but i dont know how it would work without the photobooth.

I hope it doesn’t cause sims to fall in love like the one in Showtime.

5. Ali ilyas says:

Seasons cnt wait

6. DustyDog says:

I still want to know what this is?

7. jamie says:

Actually Alex this first appeared way back when ST came out and with the maintenance on the my page then…i saw it! It lasted about 15-20 mins but it was there

8. Helleur how yer dering says: