Not sure you want to finish building that home or playing that legacy? Why not take a break and try out Platinum Simmers’ Every Expansion Pack Challenge?! Create a Sim and get to it!
The purpose of this challenge is to use the features from every expansion pack you own, in 1 single Sim. You are not allowed to cheat and have aging off, but you can have a long lifetime. Another twist is that the challenge starts with a baby! You cannot CAS him/her, but has to be born in the game. Two reasons for this, first is to give you the chance to get an imaginary friend and second that you not always have influence on the Sim’s traits, keeping it a challenging challenge.
You have to do, at least, one challenge from the base game and every expansion pack you own. You can of course do more if you like.
Quick summary on how to start
* Decide which goals you want to attempt. You can choose as many or as few as you like, and you can always change your mind later, but remember that by the end of the Sim’s lifetime you should have done at least 1 base game goal and at least 1 goal for each expansion pack you own.
* Make or pick a family in the game, have them get a child you want to play the challenge with. Either grow him/her up well and pick the traits yourself or let the game pick for you. (You do not have to use the first child, can also decide to use the 2nd child if you do not like the look of the first one). If you pick the traits yourself, use traits from different expansion packs!
* As soon as your Sim is an adult have him/her move out to accomplish the challenges on their own and without the parents perks.
* Finish all the challenges
This challenge is currently in beta, we need feedback! The things we need feedback on:
* Which challenges you think are (too) difficult and (too) easy.
* How many points each challenge should earn, more difficult challenges earning more of course.
* We want many more challenge options for each expansion pack.
* Lifetime length, we have found that the suggested lifetime is too long.
* We would also like suggestions for simoleon amounts that we have not filled in yet (like sell a certain simoleons worth of ghosts)
Time to feature another Legacy Blog, and this time it is The Baudelaire Legacy! Generation after Generation, read all about the Baudelaire Family! Make sure to check out the latest chapter, as there were some really cute puppies just born!
Like to know what Sims are up to in other player’s games? How about checking out the stories that lead to the completion of a 100 baby challenge? Check out Cadence Sienna’s Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge, for stories and babies galore!
Ready for a new Challenge? Take on the newest Castaway Challenge by Katie’s Haven!
You are lost at sea, after days of floating, you wash up a beach hungry and exhausted. Soon you realize that you are the only human on this disserted island. You must find ways to survive such as growing your own food and building your own shelter.
Love Challenges? Well how about if a fellow simmer put together the latest ones together in one place? Awesome! Glitzyangel has put together some of the latest challenges together on her blog for reference! Check em out!
Love you some Rainbowcy? Well you’re in luck! Head on over to Rainbow Baby Stories to check out some Rainbow Babies!
If you want to learn about where it all started…check out her Rainbow Baby Challenge!
Ever wanted to keep tabs on an awesome legacy with a schedule? Well head on over to Everwhite Sims, where there is a new post by Jalosims3 every weekend!
Calling all readers! Ready to read a legacy written by a nerdy, sarcastic and crazy Simmer? Yes? Awesome! Time to take a look at The Rayne Legacy by Rainwife!
Clarity sat a top the old slide in the backyard, slowly seething with anger. An old friend of hers from grade school had decided that they were no longer friends. After all, they had not spoken once since the girls aged up, and Clarity had felt no urge to contact this girl, could barely remember her face if the truth was told. Still, she was furious.
“Who does that witch think she is? Blowing me off like this?” Clarity mumbled into the silent night. As far as she was concerned, if you were not with Clarity, you were against her. As the sun slowly rose over the sleepy valley, Clarity formulated a horrible plan.