Target has stocked the gaming isle with a new game card: The Sims 4 Cash Card. This card works just like the $20 EA Cash Card, but instead adds $25 USD to your Origin account. This card also confirms that we will be seeing some brand new content that includes Game Packs, Stuff Packs, and more.
Cash Cards are alternate methods of purchasing games on Origin when you don’t want to use a credit/debit card or PayPal. This is similar to purchasing a pre-paid Mastercard/Visa/Amex, but instead, adds funds to your EA Wallet. These cards have nothing to do with Simpoints or Sims 4 currency, and can be used to purchase any games on Origin.
Each week we will will compile a list of mods that have been released to help make your gaming experience more pleasant and unique. Be sure to use The Sims 4 Mods Category Tag for future reference.
Please note that installing 3rd party content may cause problems with your game. It is a good idea to properly research the use of mods and custom content before putting them into your game.
While EA unofficially supports the modding community, they will not be held liable should any 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
This list is here for informational purposes only. SimsVIP does not assume any liability should 3rd party content damage your PC or game.
Always remember to remove mods and custom content before updating your game
• Hyper Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Star Wars Costume Hider – Outfits are not used by townies and are hidden from CAS
• Serious Trait – Adds new trait to the game
• Tweaked Age Lengths – Changes the age length of Sims
• No Delay Between Instant Upgrades – Removes delay when performing instant upgrades
• CAS Modifyers Bugfix: Aging and Randomizing – Fixes a bug of YA male Sims acquiring the wide jaw and squinty eyes
• Disable Autonomous Mourning – Sims will not mourn unless directed to do so
• Variable Default Relationships Mod – This mod will vary the starting Sim relationships when a new household is created
Used in the video below…
• Face Paint: (Download)
• Bloody Lips & Teeth: (Download) – Audio Warning: This Tumblr has music playing by default.
• Career/Skill Outfits by Snaitf: (Download)
• Chucky Costume: (Download)
• Tiffany Costume: (Download)
The Fishing Skill helps Sims catch a variety of fishes, and is beneficial for Sims looking to use their own ingredients for Cooking. This guide covers everything you need to know about Fishing.
The Gardening Skill unlocks new interactions such as “grafting”, and is also beneficial for Sims looking to use their own ingredients for Cooking. This guide covers everything you need to know about Gardening.
Careers are a standard for The Sims and really one of the best ways to earn Simoleons and lead to a better life for your Sims… assuming that’s where your story leads. Careers can be daunting for some, especially in a new The Sims game that tweaks a few things you’re used to. Today we want to give you ten simple tips to hasten your rise from being a nobody to the top of your field!
Some of these are obvious for long-term Simmers, while others you might not know about. Really, it’s a system of layers and finding the right strategy for YOU is part of the fun!
1. Needy: Fulfill your Sims’ Needs before sending them to work! Make sure they have had a shower, a full meal, and aren’t desperately in need of fun! Happy Sims are happy workers.